Full day guided hiking tour to Mt. Piana
Mount Piana has been the scene of tremendous battles during World War I, its flat surface has hosted the front, trenches and soldiers for years, even during the stormy and snowy winters like that of 1917. We will see what remains of these trenches and we will try to imagine what happened there a hundred years ago.
If you are interested in this tour, please contact me!
- 10 people €30,00 per person
- 9 people €35,00 per person
- 8 people €37,00 per person
- 7 people €45,00 per person
- 6 people €50,00 per person
- 5 people €60,00 per person
- 4 people €75,00 per person
- 3 people €100,00 per person
- 2 people €150,00 per person
- 1 person €300,00
We will leave from Antorno Lake, near Misurina, and we will go up to Rifugio Monte Piana and then to Capanna Carducci, exploring the trenches and other remains that the war left on this flat and wide summit of the Northern Dolomites.
WHY YOU SHOULD DO IT:
You have a great view on the Tre Cime di Lavaredo.
It's full of history and in a great environment.
It's a easy hike, suitable for anyone.
To see a landscape like this: