Full day guided hiking tour to Rifugio Bosconero
Mt. Bosconero is one of the less frequented groups in the Val di Zoldo, and maintains its remote and wild charm. This hike will take us to Rifugio Bosconero, a pearl embedded in this impervious environment, easily accessible with a convenient path. Here we will stay contemplating the peaks and then go to explore the surroundings before returning to the starting point.
If you are interested in this hike, please contact me!
- 10 people €30,00 per person
- 9 people €35,00 per person
- 8 people €37,00 per person
- 7 people €45,00 per person
- 6 people €50,00 per person
- 5 people €60,00 per person
- 4 people €75,00 per person
- 3 people €100,00 per person
- 2 people €150,00 per person
- 1 person €300,00
We will start from Val di Zoldo, near the lake of Pontesei, and we will go to the Rifugio Bosconero along a path in the woods. After the stop at the Rifugio, we will continue our excursion down the other side of the Val de Bosconero, closing the ring at the starting point.
WHY YOU SHOULD DO IT:
To see a still wild side of the Dolomites.
To see the wonderful nature of this Valley.
Because it's an easy tour, suitable for everybody.
To see a landscape like this: